Introduction & Acceptance of Terms of Service
These Terms of Service(“Terms”) will govern the use of Gomics service(“Service”) of GOMICS CO., LTD(“Gomics”, “the company”, “we”, “us”, “our”), located at 428, Seolleung-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, by all users(“Users”, “you”, “your”) including members(“Member”) and guests(“Guest”)'
When creating an account with an e-mail address, you must use your own valid e-mail address. When creating an account with a social account, you must use your own social account. If you use an invalid e-mail address to create an account, intentionally or unintentionally, you are responsible for not receiving important information such as company news, service use, and etc.
You must be at least fourteen (14) years old to use the Service. You must affirm to us that you are either more than eighteen (18) years old, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms mentioned in our Terms. If you are under thirteen (13) years old, please do not use the Service.
“AIC” Point Guide
- 1. “Gomics” may give “Exchange AIC” points to the members for participation in paid and free service or events conducted by “Gomics”, and the “Exchange AIC” points paid through the events can be used without time limit.
- 2. “Gomics” may be executed by setting detailed guidelines for use, such as how to acquire and use “AIC” points, and the member shall follow those guidelines.
- 3. If it is found that the “AIC” point has been obtained in a fraudulent manner, “Gomics” has right to recall the member’s “AIC” point and may take other actions, such as suspension or deprivation of membership and criminal charge.
- 4. When you exchange “Exchange AIC” points with GOM Token, “Charging AIC” points paid directly by you cannot be exchanged but “Exchange AIC” point paid for as events and rewards are allowed to be exchanged.
GOM Token Guide
- 1. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you are limited the use of cryptocurrency transaction-related services provided by Gomics.
- 2. "Gomics" may restrict service use or terminate service contract if you trade cryptocurrency on behalf of other parties for the purpose of obtaining profit, such as commission.
- 3. Commercial use may be prohibited if there is a reasonable doubt regarding or related to a crime, such as voice phishing, or financial accident.
- 4. The members shall pay a fee for using the services provided by Gomics, such as cryptocurrency withdrawal service.
- 5. Due to real-time market fluctuations, the amount displayed on the page may differ from the actual amount charged.
How to Use Paid Service and Payment
The type and usage of paid services for “Gomics” are as follows:
- 1. “Exchange/Charging AIC” and “GOM Token”: Those are charged by number of contents used and this service will be deducted based on payment amount.
- ①The "Charging AIC" point is the point where the "members" pay directly, which is deducted before the "Exchange AIC" when using the content.
- ②"Exchange AIC" point is the point paid by the administrator in the Gomics platform, which is deducted after the "charging AIC" point is used, and possible to interchange with "GOM Token" in the platform
- ③“GOM Token” is cryptocurrency which is deducted when using contents on Gomics platform. It is interchangeable with “Exchange AIC”. However, due to real-time fluctuations in the market value, the amount displayed on the page may differ from the actual amount charged.
- 2. Charging “Charging AIC” point is limited to the amount displayed on the charging page.
- 3. You can check the history of charging and utilization on “My page” on “Gomics” website.
- 4. No interest revenue will be generated for the “AIC” point balance.
- 5. The amount of paid service includes VAT by each product amount and you can check this on the payment page of “Gomics”
- 6. “Company” may retain payment-related information of “members” for a certain period of time (“service period” and after the “service period”) for automatic renewal of service contract and billing of service charges every month.
- 7. “Company” shall not be held responsible for damages caused by the suspension of regular payment due to attributable reasons, such as the failure to pay service fees of the “member”.
- 8. The payment method for “AIC” point purchase can be made in one of the following ways:
- ①Payment of various credit cards such as debit card and credit card, etc.
- ②Payment by phone or mobile phone
- ③Payment by voucher contracted with or recognized by “Gomics”
- ④Payment by e-money
- ⑤Payment by other electronic payment methods
- 9. “Members” can use the paid service after payment for the service is completed.
- 10. The payment information box corresponds to financial information for the paid service, so when you steal another party’s name or enter financial information, you can take legal responsibility as well as restrict the use of the service.
- 11. If you pay for the contents with foreign currency, the actual amount of the bill may differ from the price due to exchange rate and commission fees.
Technical Requirements for Service Use
“Gomics” shall be able to use the service only when the “Required Specifications for Service Use” below are met while providing the service, and “Gomics” shall not be held responsible for challenging the service use for reasons that “memeber” fail to meet the specifications.
- 1. Required Specifications for Service Use
- ①Computer (PC) operating system (OS): Most OS web browsers with web browsers available: Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher, most web browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.
- ②Smart Phone, Tablet PC Support Terminal: Device Support Application with Browser: Gomics (Search and install Gomics on Google Play and One Store)
- 2. You can use the Gomics service through an Internet connection. "Members" will pay for the cost of connecting to the Internet when accessing the service.
We do not share personal information with external parties without prior consent from users unless when it is required by law.
We are not liable in any way for the disclosure of personal information caused by you.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username. You must not allow a third party to access your account.
You may not transfer or assign any access to the Service, and other rights or licenses granted to you hereunder without our consent.
We may restrict your username in case there is a chance of leakage of personal information, or if you are considered antisocial or against the customs, or mistaken as an administrator.
We may send you notifications or news to your e-mail address or phone through SMS(MMS) that you provided to us when you created the account. We may also notify by posting on the Notice List.
We may, for business or technical purposes, modify, amend, or change the Service in whole or in part.
We may restrict or suspend the Service in whole or in part for the following instances.
- 1. When installing, repairing, or inspecting the Service
- 2. When facilities-based telecommunications business assigned by Telecommunications Business Act restricts the telecommunications service
- 3. When power failure, equipment failure, or overflow of internet traffic restricts the Service
- 4. When uncontrollable events such as natural disasters or national emergencies occur
In case paid or free contents are not provided to you due to transition, failure, or merger of our business, we will notify you, take reasonable steps to stop any monetary damage incurred to you, and maintain the Service.
When the contract between the content provider and us are terminated, the sale of the content may be suspended.
In a case when a user performs any of the following activities, the user may be restricted of use from Gomics without any prior notice
- 1. Attempt to hack, or otherwise abuse any system.
- 2. Transfer, sell or acquire the rights of a paid VIP Membership to a third party illegally
- 3. Falsification, crime tampering, theft, or act of fraudulent acquisition to the use of “AIC” point payment.
- 4. Web crawling webtoon contents using any appliance, collecting and distributing with abnormal procedure.
- 5. Repetitive access to the site with irregular action.
- 6. Any act related to copyright infringement of webtoon contents.
If a user engages in any of the activities above, Gomics reserves the right to permanently terminate the membership and/or reject any refund requests without any prior notice.
Provision of Information & Advertisement
We may post various information regarding the Service and advertisements on the Service, send e-mails, SMS(MMS), or Push Notification.
Utilizing advertisements posted on the Service, and making transactions on the advertisement are matters between you and the advertiser. Any disputes or matters between you and the advertiser have to be solved between you and the advertiser, and we are not liable for any reason.
Copyright of Contents
You may not reproduce, distribute, rent, lease, sell, license, copy, modify or otherwise use the information you have obtained through our Service for profit. Any copyright infringement on the contents occurs, you are subjected to the related laws.
- 1. All Gomics contents are protected under copyright law. Unauthorized use, sharing or duplication of Gomics contents are strictly prohibited.
- 2. Gomics does not condone any organization, or promotion of illegal contents.
- 3. Gomics prohibits contents with any illegal activities involving minors, including but not limited to sexual activities involving underage children.
- 4. Gomics does not condone contents with illegal activities such as excessive violence or non-consensual sexual activities. The inclusion of such contents may lead to moderation, alteration, or removal upon identification and evaluation.
“Obligations” of “Gomics” and the “Users”
[Obligations of “Gomics”]
We do not sell, rent or share personal information you provided to use the Service to external parties. However,
- 1. We may share personal information when we are required to by law such as investigations by related authorities, or Communications Standards Commission.
- 2. We maintain appropriate measures to resolve complaints of users regarding the Service as soon as possible.
- 3. We take measures to maintain the Service at all times, and to reduce any inconvenience of users in using the Service.
[Obligations of “the Users”]
You must represent and warrant that you will not, in connection with your use of the Service, violate the following rules and if you do, you are solely responsible on all matters caused by your violation.
- 1. Copying, or distributing any information or contents that you have obtained from our Service for profit without our prior consent.
- 2. Posting or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means anything that could infringe Gomics’, and others’ patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, and any other intellectual property.
- 3. Selling or transferring the account you created for the Service, or the account information to a third party.
- 4. Sending, posting, or distributing to the third party through e-mail or any other means any information, sentences, and shapes that could disturb the public order.
- 5. Collecting, saving, revealing other user’s personal information without our prior consent.
- 6. Entering false information when creating or changing the account, illegally using other user’s user id and password, impersonating to be others, or falsely stating your relationship with others.
- 7. Impersonating to be an employee or an administrator of Gomics’, or using others’ names to post or send e-mails and messages.
- 8. Intentionally registering or distributing computer virus that could cause any malfunction of any equipment related to the Service or destroy information.
- 9. Sending information that could harm the Service, advertisements or Spam Mail against the receivers’ clear refusal.
- 10. Sending any words, sounds, writings, pictures, or videos that could incur shame, hatred, or fear to others that could interrupt others’ life.
- 11. Defaming or causing loss to others
- 12. Accessing the weak points of the Service that was not fixed or missed by Gomics to access undisclosed information, to change or alter information.
- 13. Violating any laws or policies of the Service
- 14. Obstructing the business of Gomics.
We may collect information to improve the content quality and the Service. We take appropriate measures to secure the collected information.
Compensation Policy for Service Failure
In case the Service is not available due to service failure, we will compensate for the lost time to users with Recurring Payment.
You agree to indemnify Gomics against any losses, liabilities, claims, causes of action, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to your use of the Service, and your violation of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation. You will not be required to indemnify Gomics only when it did not cause any loss or unintentional.
Limitation of Liability
We intend to make our Service available at all times, however we are not liable when the Service is not available due to reasons beyond our control such as natural disasters, or change of law or administrative rules.
We are not liable for service failures caused by you. However, you will not be liable if the cause was reasonable or out of your control
We are not liable for reliability or accuracy of any information, data, or facts posted on our Service, except when it was caused by gross negligence or intentionally done.
We are not liable for any damages arising out of loss of profits, or loss caused by using data from our Service.
We are not liable for any claim or dispute between you and another user, or a third party that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
We will take appropriate measures to resolve any issue, claim, or dispute between you and Gomics that arises in whole or in part from the Service.
If the dispute between you and Gomics is not resolved, it will be submitted, commenced, and be heard in “Seoul District Court” of the Republic of Korea.
The laws of the Republic of Korea will govern any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Gomics.
In case if you have any questions regarding the Terms of Service, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms were last modified on 수정된 날짜